Current Favorites: Fall Edition

4:11:00 PM

There really isn't anything so amazing than fall time. From the beautiful trees changing to the nip of the weather.  Fall becomes my favorite for all things cozy and becomes a necessity for taking care of myself. My favorite also dramatically change and not because I want them too. Below I will be sharing my go-to fav's for this amazing season.


Ahh this book! I just finished A Shadow Bright & Burning. And I can't tell you how excited I am to be cuddling up in my book nook and reading this second book in the trilogy. Do you like fantasy? Magic? Some Romance? This is the book that's going to knock your little cozy socks off. Jessica Cluess's writing is just that good.


Now this favorite happens to also be a necessity for fall.  Lemon Leaf Organics is hands down on favorite for lip balm. Not only were the balms keeping my little ol' lips moisturized, but they left them protected all day. I only ever reapplied it because the scents. Because who knew Cinnamon Lime would smell and feel so good! 

I love that this brand is local too. They're from Pasadena, Ca. I couldn't recommend them enough for anyone who wants a refreshing, organic, local skincare.


This nail polish wasn't a necessity, but if my nails could talk, they would tell you it was. Am I the only one who gravitate towards dark shades for fall? I didn't want to rock just any dark burgundy, so I opt'ed for this beautiful blue. China Glaze is a cruelty free brand that hasn't ever let me down. 


And least but not least, this brand!Seriously the best Tea Tree Shampoo Ever! I'm so glad that this company reached out to me because I would have been lost with out them. If your anything like me, the struggle for finding the best cruelty free, natural and sulfate free shampoo is hard. They always leave my hair feeling gross & like I have to wash it again. But after trying this one for dandruff, it literally became my life saver. During fall, not only does my lips get dry, but my skin in general including my scalp. So not only did it treat my scalp with amazing oils like tea tree, rosemary and lavender; it also left my hair feeling clean and my experience very soothing. There's nothing for relaxing then using this product and feeling amazing after a shower. 


Maple Holistic's is not only a cruelty free brand, but their made in the USA. They provide a huge holistic range of natural and organic products. If you interested in trying anything by them, you totally can free of charge. Click Here to get a free sample. Trust me, you definitely won't regret it (:

Thanks for checking out my Fall Fav's! What are some of yours this season? Have you tried any of these, and if you would, are you getting the free sample too? Let's talk about it in the comments below (:


You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I just added A Shadow Bright and Burning to my reading list. I love fantasy, and I'm always looking for a new series. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. China glaze nail polish does sound like a quality brand. I wish they sold them at Walmart too. The Tea Tree shampoo sounds interesting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Fantasy novels with magic and romance. A shadow bright and burning is on my list now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that nail polish color!! I need to get back into painting my nails!

    -xoxo, Am

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall is the best season! That book looks just like the type I'd read so i'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Fall season and its beautiful colors. That nail polish is gorgeous and I would love to try it. Lip Balm is a must for Fall/Winter season and I love the flavor too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. China Glaze nail polishes are the best!! I've seen them in a lot of salons and they last a really long time too

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same shampoo and I love it!! I love the nail polish color as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that Lemon Leaf Organics lip balm. Nice collection for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love tea tree for my shampoos, so I might have to give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice And Very useful info,
    This article important and really good the for me is.Keep it up and thanks to the writer.Amazing write-up,Great article. Thanks!
    used to really good
    your info is quite helpful to forever

    ReplyDelete
  12. That polish is so pretty! I love the shiny glittery color.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This book sounds SO intriguing!! I also LOVE that nail polish color...I'm all about the dark colors for fall!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe