New Year, New Goals

6:40:00 PM


There's nothing like starting the New Year right.  And I can officially say since the first month of this year is over, that it's going pretty well so far.

I started this month basically trying to coordinate on how this years blogging will be like. It included idea's, scheduling and content I know I want to produce & keep bringing you guys. 

From what I can review from last year I missed the mark on a lot of things that make this blog work. Of course I can take the blame for that, because I publish all the content. And I missed the mark because the content I did produce was majorly book related. Firstly, yay for me huh? I got my book mojo going on and had a really great year with reading. But that I gained from that, I also decreased my cruelty free content and the main niche of this blog, Distant and Local favorites. I didn't do a lot of traveling last year so my distant favorites were also lacking.

But what I've deciphered to all my missed marks for last year, I've coordinated into this year blog goals. So I've complied on what will be featured this year below.

Distant And Local Favorites:
Which means keep your eye on local places, products and content. And if I can find distant products, cool too.

Distant and Local Bookish Mentions:
Again, my bad. I didn't really do this last year. Where I talk about the locations in which books I'm currently reading are. 

Cruelty Free Favorites:
I talked about this last year too, that I didn't really execute properly. It includes narrowing down my cruelty free favorites (i.e favorite body washes, favorites foundations, etc.)

Design In-look:
ya'll girl got her inspo back. so I'll be sharing an in-look of all the design I'm also going to be doing. I thought that might interest some of you guys.

More Bookish Content:
I don't think this once is going to be that hard to do, since I did so well last year.

In overview, I think all my goals are pretty realistic for this blog and are going to be pretty fun to accomplish. They are also going to bring this blog back to what it's all about; sharing my love for all things distant and local.

So what are some of your goals for this year? are they blog related ? lets talk about them down below (:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That's a whole lot of content that you have to talk about on the blog! Good luck with content planning, can't wait to read all of it :)

    - www.allshethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it is fine to go out of focus unless it is harming our journey. I think you are doing pretty good by refocusing now for your blog! I have done alot of refocusing myself this year and yes good luck to you and hope you achieve all your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great goals to set. I also sat down and tried to plan new content and schedule things to keep me on track!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all the best in 2018! I bet this will be a great year :) xo, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe