A New Hello & Update

4:46:00 PM




I think sometimes its ok to take a break from the internet. I just so happened to take a break at a time where I wrote a blog post about NOT taking a break. lol But that's life. Stuff happens and a lot things aren't in your control. SO sadly, my blog did take the back burner for a while.
I want to say thank you for those who hung in there. It has practically been non existent on here. So your probably reading this and thinking, " I didn't even know I follow this page, blog, account." and I cannot blame ya. If you feel a little resentment on the other hand... well that's weird. but something we should totally get coffee and talk about around some pastries. or over a highly extremely worded DM that may or may not refer to some Office references. or like civilized humans forget you ever knew me and start new. like right now. at this exact moment in time while your reading this.
lets totally do that. and I promise to not take a leave of absence any time soon and bring the content I promised to bring the first time around. because it's better late than never right?
checking in, yours truly, catch ya on the flip side, ya guuuurl,
Jacqueline


ohhhh. and it took a surprisingly long time to find the right gif for this post btw.
John Wick was totally a go to though

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hi Jacqueline! It's been months since you gave an update. I'm glad you're back! Looking forward to read about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are back. Sometimes we need that timeout from the web.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gif is so appropriate. I support when you have to take a blogging break! Mental health, folks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A blogging break is always good for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It happens to the best of us. Some months I struggle to keep the content coming. The point is, you came back. 😉

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe