Fall Book Haul

10:40:00 PM

There really is no such thing as a book haul ban. 
It's something we tell other people to justify the purchase of many more books. Maybe there is a little shame involved and maybe it's so other's don't get all hissy about your new frequent purchase of books. Either way, book lover's never really mean banning themselves from getting more books. And I've certainly am now never going to say it again. I have now come to a point where I welcome all book haul and celebrate these beauties.


I ended up picking these awesome babies. Because who doesn't love Neil Gaiman and Lauren Oliver books. They certainly both got me in the mood for spooky reads.


I ended actually walking past this book twice. And to be honest, I wouldn't have actually bought it. But I bit the bullet and worked outside my reading comfort zone. It ended up being this beautiful collectors edition too, which was a pretty awesome score. 
I mean look at those end pages!


I was and still am sooooooo ecstatic when I saw this at my local thrift store. I've been meaning on picking up the sequel to this book but never got around to it till now. And slowly but surely I'll be on the look out for the third and final book in this spooky trilogy.


I've must of been in a fall reads mood because I couldn't not go home with this book. It was more than a cover buy. I actually was watching the movie the over day and the guy who played Dorian was just dreamy goals. So now this book is a reminder of him and my chance to read some classic Oscar Wilde.

 Thanks for checking out my recent book haul. Maybe this inspired you to also check out your local thrift store and scope the book section.

 Now my question to you, what do you think of purchase bans? Do you ban yourself from purchasing more of one thing? Let's talk about it in the comments below (:





You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hi there,

    you have a great blog here.Keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love good book suggestions. I haven't read any of these before. I definitely need to take advantage of the local thrift store more to find books.

    Krissy | https://www.thoughtfullyunraveled.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always looking for new reads! Would love to make a fire and dive right into any of these! -Bar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read more books! Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow You are rich with books!
    Books indicate both time and money is well spent. I am inspired to pick some now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I need to have a binge reading weekend soon.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe