Wishlist: Rosegal+Black Bodycon Dresses

9:05:00 AM

Sounds like a pretty good time right? And with so many beautiful black bodycon dress's, floral, ruffled pieces to choose from, it shouldn't be that hard to pick. & it doesn't stop there.


 Clothing has always been a favorite of mine to branch to. There's nothing more empowering then wearing clothes that make you feel amazing. So I thought I'd share my wishlist for you with this awesome brand Rosegal with beautiful clothing pieces. 

1.
I'm feel like bringing in summer and nothing says summer then a nice ruffled embroidered top 
2.
I also can't experience summer without adding some croquet to it
3.
& I couldn't not include a funky printed blazer because look at it (;
4.
Lastly, how can I take summer by the horns without a floral off the shoulder dress?

These just so happen to be my wishlist items. Check out http://www.rosegal.com/s-zone/?lkid=159317 & tell me what yours are! 

Happy Reading

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe